Sr. Integration Engineer - Remote US
Rodan + Fields is currently seeking a Senior Data Engineer to be part of the Engineering team. Senior Data Engineer well versed in designing & development of data integration leveraging Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services (BigQuery, DataFlow, BigTable, Data Fusion, Cloud Composer) and Confluent cloud (Kafka)
- Design and Develop Integration with various data sources and systems (GCP, Kafka, APIs integration)
- Develop data pipeline in GCP using various GCP components ( Data Fusion, BQ, Data flow, cloud functions, Cloud Storage, Air Flow )
- Develop Realtime and Batch data pipelines by integrating with various data sources Internal and External
- Analyze user requirements, procedure and problems to automate data processing
- Work with Enterprise Architecture, Data Management, DevOps, QA, Release Management, Change Management teams through the lifecycle of the project and agile sprints for promoting continuous data pipeline releases.
- Follow integration, security and development best practices.
- Follow Incident and Problem Management processes in providing production support, utilizing organizational ITIL processes.
- Work with internal business and technical partners to collect and document the functional and non-functional requirements in JIRA stories for business projects and technical enhancements.
- Collaborate with internal developers and internal stakeholders from e-Commerce, ERP, Salesforce, business team and product development teams in evolving the Enterprise Data Center for Excellence.
- 7+ years of experience developing and implementing integrations with various system internal and External to the organization
- Experience in data pipeline development in SQL, Python, Spark, DataProc, Kafka and event-streaming is strongly preferred
- Prefer experience with GCP Big Data platform (BigTable, BigQuery, Airflow, Data Fusion)
- Working knowledge and experience in Google Cloud Data Fusion, Cask, Airflow
- Excellent Python coding and SQL skills
- Experience with Java, C++, NodeJs
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins.
- Familiarity with pub/sub event streaming platforms (e.g. Kafka) is beneficial
- Has Basic understanding of modern big data technologies
- Good understanding of various data file formats
- Familiar with Confluence, JIRA. Should be comfortable working in Field Mappings between Source, Target Systems, creating Design Documents and following Agile Sprints methodology.
- Support new launch hyper-care and be well-versed with Integration Cutover & Go-Live activities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal and oral communication is mandatory
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables
- Able to work with ambiguity and the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Able to handle fast-paced environment supporting Operations and Engineering activities simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all layers with business, technology, peers, and management.
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives — and the confidence that comes with it. With effective products, a unique business model and a powerful community of Independent Consultants, Rodan + Fields has disrupted the skincare category to become a leading skincare brand in North America. The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada and Australia. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs 500+ people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.
Rodan + Fields is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
We welcome employees to be their true, authentic selves, without exception and believe individual differences add value to our team. Join our team; we know it will be a life- changing experience!
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, our Bay Area offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of phase 1 employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing.