Our Client Managers play a key role supporting senior team members in driving the management of day-to-day operations for client accounts. With a primary focus on media relations strategy and execution, they play a key role in delivering innovative, integrated communications programmes. Aside from being media hounds, they also provide our clients with solid PR counsel and our internal junior team members with essential mentorship and guidance.
Please include a covering note explaining your interest in this role and why you feel your experience suits what we're looking for.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable
- Solid amount of PR agency experience required
- Experience working with B2B technology and enterprise clients
- Solid writing, proofreading, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong media relations experience; established media relationships
- Ability to take ownership of projects and execute them and the ability to manage client resource materials
- Ability to work independently and within a team. People management experience required