RPG interns work collaboratively with their teams on multiple accounts, engage with media, and provide critical organizational and presentation support. At RPG, you’ll build foundational skills – research, writing, pitching, social content, reporting – and learn the basics of being a Racer.
The internship program embodies a full learning experience. The interns participate in leadership coffee chats, foundational learning sessions, online workshops, and all-hands communications.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Support account fundamentals, like coverage scanning, developing media lists, and completing status reports.
- Communicate across all types of media.
- Conduct research; understand and analyze client challenges.
- Understand and utilize emerging media and technology.
- Hone your written and visual skills to create and tell stories that engage and connect with diverse audiences.
- Prepare meeting agendas, notes and reports for clients.
- Learn how to secure coverage with the most influential media that has the most significant impact on a client’s business.
In our culture, we embrace flexibility. We are looking for people who:
- Are self-driven, organized, proactive, and possess great time management skills.
- Have strong written and oral communications skills.
- Consistently meet deadlines, pay close attention to detail, are able to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver the highest quality work.
- Have the ability to take ownership of projects and execute effectively.