RPG Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a highly organized, energetic, and hands-on administrative assistant that will be an integral part in supporting how we work at RPG. As an administrative assistant, you will use your tenacity and knowledge to grow and assist in managing RPG’s general administrative activities. And you will model our core behaviors of authenticity, belonging, and compassion.
YOUR ROLE AT RPG:
You will sit on the people team and work closely with various agency partners, such as the finance team and agency operations. This role will spend approximately 3 days in-person weekly in our South End office. Specific duties for an administrative assistant include:
- Maintain various accounts payable clerical work such as downloading monthly invoices, integrate batches, enter invoices, initiate vendor payments, and more (approx. 16 hrs/week).
- Effectively keep RPG offices organized and running by coordinating mailing, shipments, and supplies requests.
- Provide support to the chairman, president, and other leaders with tasks including travel, expense reporting, and meeting planning – both in-person and online.
- Support critical onboarding/offboarding efforts by distribution and collection of tech equipment.
- Update and maintain RPG tools and subscriptions.
- Coordinate, update, and manage travel profiles and policy in our travel management platform.
- Provide event support in the form of travel, transportation, and coordination management, attendee swag, and more as needed.
- Support client event activities including travel, products, and gifts as needed
OUR CULTURE EMBRACES FLEXIBILITY. PEOPLE WHO EXCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Are extremely detail-oriented, organized, proactive, and possess great time management skills.
- Have strong written and oral communications skills.
- Consistently meets deadlines, are able to prioritize multiple tasks, deliver the highest quality work, and take ownership of projects and execute effectively.
- Maintain the highest standard of confidentiality of employee and company information.
- Embrace autonomy, accountability, and practice a service and growth mindset