Inside Partner Account Manager, Senior - French speaking
Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
We are currently on the lookout for an Inside Account Manager based in our office in Sofia to join our EMEA South Sales team and focus on both account management and new business development. The role is an excellent match for someone who is commercially savvy, has strong sales and social skills, and can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis while keeping the long-term in mind.
You will recruit, grow, and enable customers and ISVs to deliver solutions for application development, data interoperability, and enterprise software. To be successful in this role you shall thrive in relationship building while challenging customers and ISVs to think differently about their business. As you will be acting as a consultant for our partner community from a diverse background, audience-centric communication, good understanding of new technologies and excellent presentation skills are a must.
Your area of responsibility:
- Grow named accounts, both direct end-users and ISVs across countries such as France and other countries within the EU, Middle East and Africa.
- Farming: account & territory planning, partner management, trusted advisor
- Sign new logos with existing portfolio of products and Progress’ acquisitions.
- Hunting: green field development, solution selling, marketing support
- Actively handle, track and precisely forecast revenue opportunities in Salesforce
- Reporting: rigor, commitment, proactivity
- Participate in marketing activities such as webinars, tradeshows, and workshops
- Communication: public presentations, good organization, travelling abroad
- Fluency in English and French
- Learner: IT changes a lot and Progress’ strategy is to acquire companies regularly
- Autonomous but not independent: teamwork & respect are core values at Progress
- Proven account management or sales experience with а track record of success, preferably within а software company. Good listening skills are important.
- Good presentations skills: to customers but also during marketing events
- Travelling on a quarterly or monthly basis
- Familiar with selling methodologies and customer engagement models such as MEDDIC or Solution Selling
- Expect some contract management with our legal department
- A degree in Business or in Computer Science will be an advantage
Here’s what we offer:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!