Production Operation Specialist, Associate
Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. Join us as a Production Operation Specialist, Associate in our Brno office in the Czech Republic.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end process of Virtual license administration. As a Production Operation Specialist, Associate you will set up, configure, administer and send all licenses for virtual appliance & renewal cases when it comes to our customers' orders.
- Generation of licenses - virtual appliance (VA), trials, permanent & renewals
- Production administration, preparing transport insurance for hardware shipments.
- Stocking of components for production team
- VA licensing and renewals
- Use of internal processes and relevant software systems to complete administrative tasks
- Proficiency with Windows
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent written and spoken Czech
- Experience with customer communication via email
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Must be able to collaborate with others and work well in a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!