Talent Acquisition, Coordinator
Where: Seattle (travel between Northwest Center locations on a regular basis may be required)
Wage: $16.00– 18.00 per hour DOE
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM or 9:00AM to 6:00PM (expect occasional work outside of these hours and days)
Successful candidates will have a combination of the following...
- 3+ months recent staffing/recruiting coordinator experience is a plus or a recent 2+ consecutive years of Inside Sales/Telemarketing, Call Center Customer Service and/or transferable experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening – Gives full attention to the words and body language of others, takes time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills – Ability to present and communicate information in a clear and professional manner to diverse groups and target audiences
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time in a fast-paced multi-dimensional environment
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel within the Greater Seattle Area to attend job fairs, visit other Northwest Center location
As a Talent Acquisition, Coordinator you will be responsible for phone screening for multiple positions such as hiring job coaches, employment consultants, janitors, facilities specialists, production workers and more. Along with phone screening you will be responsible for mastering New Hire Paperwork, Updating Candidate info, etc in ATS, and providing exceptional customer service to both the candidates and hiring managers. Putting the candidate's experience first is competency that all applicants must possess (or must be willing to learn and adopt with training) as well as the ability to travel within the Greater Seattle Area to attend job fairs, events and to visit Northwest Center Locations for recruiting purposes both short term and long term.
Successful candidates for this role will have a basic background as a recruiting coordinator and/or lines of work where the customer/hiring manager and administrative accuracy come first.
What to expect ...
In this role, you will partner with the appropriate Talent Acquisition team member as assigned to determine selection criteria for each open position, work flow, and needs of the requisition to fill.
What you will learn to do in your first 3-6 months...
- Work with Talent Acquisition team members to create and develop effective recruitment marketing campaigns and channels to source candidates, including advertisements, hiring events, career centers, and job programs
- Recruit quality talent through targeted active and passive recruiting sources (i.e. ATS, cold calling, references, referrals, interviews, print media, social media, community partners, etc.)
- Facilitate the application process and conduct pre-employment assessments
- Conduct phone interviews/screens and provide hiring manager(s) with candidate information in a timely manner for the requisition's set workflow.
- Conduct pre-employment screenings, motor vehicle records (MVRs), background checks, drug screens, etc.
- Provide additional assistance to Talent Acquisition Team and/or HR team when needed
Please include a cover letter with your resume when applying to be considered.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.