Automation Test Architect
Infostretch is seeking an Automation Test Architect with a minimum of 8+ years of experience to work from Seattle, WA location .
- 8+ years working experience with extensive involvement in mobile QA Automation Testing
- Experience in one or more core automation languages
- Experience working on mobile device farms and related tools and technologies like Perfecto
- Full Stack Experience to include Linux, Apache, Test Frameworks (TestNG, Junit), REST, In-memory queues
HP ALM, Test Rail Automation Reporting Frameworks
- Experience in database, including SQL and elastic.
- An understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies.
- Object-oriented programming design and principles.
- Thorough understanding of Agile/Scrum development and continuous testing with a preference for candidates with JIRA Administration
- Must have B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- Customize complex test automation frameworks, research and onboard automation tools needed for mobile test automation.
- Develop and implement metrics to measure automation effectiveness in project/release work.
- Identify the implementation of test automation related improvements that positively impact software delivery across the enterprise.Be familiar with various automated tests tools for both mobile and web application front end and back end testing.
- Investigate test failures and help find root causes
- Deliver solid software solution for failures scenarios
- This is a hands-on technical role. Candidate will design and deliver complex quality engineering automation frameworks, tools and other solutions for software development and deployment initiatives to ensure the systems meet velocity and quality expectations .
- Candidate will also provide subject matter expertise and direction to internal stakeholders to ensure best practices and enterprise standards are utilized and implemented throughout the automation effort.