Senior Software Engineer-Test Automation (Hybrid)
Infostretch is looking for Senior Software Engineer-Test Automation (Hybrid) with a minimum of 5 years of proven work experience. The position is based in Bethesda, MD.
- 4 + years of experienced candidate with Mobile native application testing background.
- Candidate should have experience in iOS and/or Android mobile application.
- Automation experience in Selenium and Java
- Hands-on experience with Appium and/or XCUITest
- Should have experience with Charlese trace, Source Tree and XCode
- Should be excellent Agile practitioner, preferably SAFe agile.
- Must be aware about all agile ceremonies and concepts.
- Experience writing test scenarios and BDD/TDD
- Experience with Jira and confluence
- Aware about Jenkins and configuration.
- Hands-on experience managing automation code in code repository (Git and Bitbucket)
- Experience with Junit and TestNG
- Knowledge of API testing tools and HTTPS Proxy tools such as SoapUI, Postman, Telerik Fiddler, and Charles Proxy
- Strong communicator (must) – able to work closely with counterparts in a cross-functional, Agile team setting, to understand product needs and implement the right tests
- Understands the importance of data as to analyze reported issues, inform severity of defects, inform the priority of tests
- Excellent process/project/people management skills while managing multiple priorities
- Strong problem-solving and Troubleshooting skills
- Work with development team and QA Automation Engineers in a distributed team environment.
- The QA Engineer will be responsible for the manual testing to ensure the best quality results.
- Identify use cases and test case for new developed features and document them.
- Create BDDs for identified test cases and segregate them for Unit, UI, functional and regression.
- Develop automation scripts and execute as per applicable phase.
- Take the development code and build app for device/simulator.
- Take active participation in all sprint ceremonies.
- Report and validate defects found. Assign appropriate Severity to defects.
- Generate, Update and store test data required for scripts.
- Develop close working relationships with other members of the project teams (including client support, product owners, development leads, and project managers).
- Ensure adherence to Automation and Manual QA standards are met.
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study