US IT Recruiter
Infostretch is looking for US IT Recruiter who will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and recruiting talented candidates that meet the needs of our client companies as well as positions that are open for our clients across US. The ideal individual should be people-oriented, with high energy and a sense of urgency. We are looking for someone with boundless curiosity and who enjoys researching the internet to find less obvious information. Internet research should be second nature.
You will work on our inhouse/Staffing needs for job positions across the US. Your essential job duties and skills will include:
- Minimum 3 years of US Staffing experience.
- Determine applicant skill matrix by studying job duties and job requirements. Develop Boolean search string with tight parameters to ensure the right fit the first time.
- Identify strong candidates via various sources such as resume databases (Monster, Dice, LinkedIn, etc.), job postings, social media campaigns, networking and phone calls.
- Must have broad overall knowledge of technical terminology used in different technologies
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships with Vendors and Resources.
- Must have knowledge on W2, Corp to Corp, 1099, US tax terms.
- Follow full Recruiting Cycle
- Match the candidate’s work status based on the requirement – GC, USC, H1B, EAD, TN permit holders, OPT
- Search and shortlist candidates based on the drawn skill matrix for the requirement
- Contact and qualify candidates by email and phone
- Deal with vendors/candidates professionally and negotiate rates
- Format resumes for submission and follow up for client’s feedback
- Coordinate candidate phone and onsite interviews
- Stay in touch with candidates through the hiring process and facilitate candidate closing.
- Must be consistent in preparing & submitting daily/ weekly reports to senior(s)
- Achieve monthly and annual recruiting targets set by the company
Also, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology.
- Solid understanding of technical skills.
- Experience working on Full-time/Contract positions.
- Work in Night Shifts.
- Good candidate sourcing & screening skills. Experience in building Boolean search strings.
- Ability to match candidate skills & experience to the hiring criteria.
- Good phone presence with English speaking fluency and ability.
- Proficiency in email communications with good writing skills.