Software Engineer (Automation)
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will specialize in developing test strategies and designing, automating, executing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test. You will help ensuring highest quality and a successful roll-out of the products.
- Design and develop test automation with a focus on maintainability at a large scale
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks and scripts for various products using languages (Python, Java, etc)
- Write test cases and detail test scenarios, ensure their completeness, automation and execution.
- Lead in the identification and resolution of problems and defects, and help driving to resolution.
- Collaborate across development, QA and other cross functional teams.
- Integrating test automation with build systems, test case management and bug tracking tools.
- Assist in reviewing, establishing and maintaining validated state of the automated testing frameworks.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated and excited to learn new technologies
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing highly technical test automation from ground up, including API, UI and Unit test automation.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Passionate and knowledgeable of QA processes and methodology, with ability to create and execute detailed test plans and test cases, perform root cause analysis to identify problems in design and/or implementation.
- Experience building test automation frameworks and scripts for software products deployed in a cloud using the AWS platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner.