Senior DevOps Engineer
Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
Job Description :
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with minimum 8 year of experience in development and 2 + years in DevOps based in Pleasanton, CA location.
Job Responsibilities :
- Candidate must have Chef experience
- Experience with building and managing highly automated, secure, highly available multi-tier solutions using a wide array of CI/CD products
- Develop effective tooling to accelerate deploy and release management
- Build and implement monitoring and logging services
- Work with application engineering to cultivate operational standards
- Hands-on Jenkins Pipeline as code implementation experience leveraging Groovy DSL
- Familiar with CI and CD pipelines, Promotion strategies between environments
- Build management tool ( ANT, Maven , cradle etc) . Maven knowledge required. ( Knowledge of Parent
- POM, Plugin management etc)
- Coding skills ( shell, Python ) not advanced. Shell scripting is a requirement
- Good experience with Linux and debugging
Basic Qualifications :
- Overall 8+ years of Experience in Development and 2+ years in DevOps
- Must be a hands-on developer resource not an Admin resource (release coordinator type role)
- Strong background in Bluemix Administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Java, groovy, node js.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (swagger, API, connect, redid, dynatrace, cloudant db etc knowledge is required.
- Blue green deployment knowledge
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Must have B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study