- Responsible for designing and influencing adoption of highly scalable, high available cloud based architecture
- Responsible for assisting in development of application architecture roadmap and ongoing maintenance of enterprise architecture blueprint for application transformation program
- Define and document EA capability maps, technical standards, architecture & design patterns, industry best practices and act as keeper and evangelizer for repository of reusable artifacts to be utilized across the enterprise
- Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior technology leaders on technology solutions.
- Supports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project.
- Engage with application leaders and coordinate with other architects to quickly gain understanding of current state, document business and application inter-dependencies, flush out details regarding end state vision and develop multi-year transition roadmap
- Create contextual and conceptual models to document complex business process and capabilities
- Create, manage and use IT/ Technology architecture models
- Define and develop services reference model for a high volume and scale eco-system and evangelize it across various units and audiences within to ensure adoption
- Provide comprehensive analysis on opportunities, risks, tradeoff associated with transformation including costs, impact and value and ensures these are properly estimated and controlled across people, process and technology boundaries.
- Strong communication and influential skills and able to persuasively present view point based on tier of audience
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Typically, 10+ years within Information Technology with a concentration on Application Architecture
- Application design and implementation and SAAS experience
- Demonstrated experience in Highly scalable applications
- Experience with cloud computing architecture
- Demonstrated ability to design security infrastructure, applications, networks, systems and equipment that impact multiple environments across all of IT
- Experience in multiple large projects in influencing the definition, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and processes
- Demonstrated experience in EA function or relevant experience including producing architecture, design documents to effectively hand over to development teams for successful implementation
- Experience in high volume, high velocity engineering application systems required. Should have in-depth knowledge of application, application constructs, data architectures and implementations
- Demonstrated ability to identify, POC, influence adoption of innovative technologies into mainstream
- Amazon certifications preferred
4-year bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related course of study preferred