Junior IT System Admin
Designation: Junior IT System Admin
Experience: 1-3 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate + MCP/MCSA/CCNA/RHCE
Experience in supporting highly available environments
Strong Analytical, Problem-solving skills with Documentation and organizing capabilities
- Good knowledge on windows and linux server/desktop OS. (Windows 2016, Windows 10, RHEL 7, Centos 7..)
- Good knowledge on desktop/laptop troubleshooting
- Should have hands-on experience in MS Windows environment, implementing Windows AD, DNS, DHCP, system administration, system recovery, backup, Group Policy implementation.
- AntiVirus Server management
- Working Knowledge of WSUS and Windows upgrade
- Good knowledge on desktop/laptop troubleshooting.
- Monitoring of IT Helpdesk queries and timely reporting
- Other OS knowhow like Linux/MAC/VMware will be added advantage
- Troubleshooting of various issues
- Able to resolve MS office 365 related query’s.
- Managing Wifi and CCTV
- Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN/WiFi environment.
- Able to independently handle the technical task
- Requesting and coordinating with vendor support
- To manage help desk and ticket flow control with SLA
- Support IT asset management