Director - Business Development & Channel Partnership
Infostretch is seeking a top-performing alliances and business development manager to drive strategic partnerships to deliver customer success and sustainable growth. The Candidate should have a strong experience in technology service organization to develop and implement strategic partnerships with leading technology and tools organizations. Champions with a granular understanding of digital and quality assurance space, entrepreneurial spirit, strong Rolodex, existing leads and strong core values will have a head start for the role.
- Develop and implement joint Go-to-Market strategy with Infostretch's partners
- Increase awareness of the Infostretch value proposition and solutions accelerators throughout partner community
- Maintain long-term relationships with partner organizations and create executive level sponsors within partnerships
- Create joint marketing plan, sales collateral and custom solutions with partners on Infostretch value proposition
- Collaborate with account and sales organization to drive opportunities for partner offerings
- Work with the marketing organization to execute co-marketing activities that ensure pipeline growth
- Negotiate and close the strategic partnership deals
- Oversee pipeline and bookings to exceed targets
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data working with Sales Operations team
- Implement and oversee governance structure
- Plan, attend and drive events with partners in US and EU regions
- 6-10 years of experience in alliances, business development, sales, channel or a related field
- Experience working within the partner ecosystem and creating long-term relations to achieve long-term sustainable growth
- Experience in digital, quality engineering, business process consulting and technical implementations is preferred
- Success in working with service line leaders, practitioners, and other SEs to develop partner technology-driven strategies that drive targeting programs and win business
- Ability to travel globally for events and partner roadshows is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team and must be self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, intense, high-growth team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Strong core values