Senior Manager – Human Resources
We are seeking a Manager for US Recruitment with minimum of 10+ years of experience, this position is based out at Pune Or Ahmedabad.
- Overall responsibilities of Talent Acquisition strategy
- Coordinate with respective Functional and Business heads to define recruitment requirements, job specifications, interview processes.
- Weekly strategic planning with BU head
- Consistently implement disciplined recruitment processes and procedures.
- Ensure all new hiring has formal approval as required, position descriptions are accurate, positions properly graded by compensation.
- Conceptualising, designing and implementing automation for recruitment
- Mentoring and guiding team on new recruitment trends
- Ability to manage multiple job openings at different geographical location in US
- Proven experience of team building, mentoring and making them productivity
- Manage fulfilment SLAs, tracking metrics and operational margins
- Ability to interface with Account Manager & Fulfilment Managers.
- Proven Leadership qualities with go getting nature is a must to have skill.
- Should be able to resolve issues within the team and the client managers.
- Should be able to recruit & provide training for the new team members.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships, keep vendors producing efficiently as well as be able to keep a vendor score card
- Successful track record in Technical Recruitment and Team Management for US recruitment.
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience team management role in the US Staffing Industry.
- Well versed with the US IT Staffing terms like W2, Corp-Corp, 1099 and visa types like H1b, EAD, GC, TN Permit & OPT/CPT.
- Must be able to comprehend about various IT technologies like Java / J2ee, .NET, QA, DBA, DevOps, ERP etc.
- Well versed with US job-boards like Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice etc.
- Candidate willing to work in night shift
- Highly motivated and dynamic
- Experience in training other team members in recruiting
- 10 years of working in a professional environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Have strong attention to detail coupled with excellent organizational and documenting skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with other teams
- Possess superior time management and conflict resolution skills
- Should have computer engineering degree/ MCA