Senior Automation Engineer
Infostretch is seeking a Sr. Automation Engineer role with a minimum of 6+ years of IT experience based in our Seattle location.
- Work closely with technical staff and SME to understand test requirements & test scenarios and define test flow.
- Do hands-on with Selenium, Java and Appium Mobile Automation
- Assisting and guiding offshore automation engineers on technical/non-technical issues
- Work with Project Manager to ensure all deliverables are done according to plan and meets client’s quality standards.
- Suggest value additions & innovative ideas and guide team to implement the same.
- Work in highly collaborative teams in onsite-offshore model that strive to build quality code and provide business value to client.
- Look out for needs and business growth opportunity
- 6-9 years of IT experience and with 3-4 years of hands-on experience on Selenium, Java & Appium.
- Hands-on knowledge on Appium Mobile Automation. Knowledge on Perfecto will be added advantage.
- Experience in different Automation tools & frameworks.
- Knowledge of SOAP or REST API services.
- Awareness of Software Development and Testing life-cycle and experience working in Agile Scrum model.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field and relevant experience