Senior Software Engineer (Cloud)
- Outstanding coding skills in Java/JavaEE and/or NodeJS.
- Good in computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and distributed systems.
- Experience in development and deployment of monolithic, micro-service and serverless architecture based applications on cloud.
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud services, uses and basic architecture best practices.
- Experience with AWS Services - IAM, EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, RDS, Elasticache, API Gateway, VPC, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, Auto scaling, Kinesis, Cognito, KMS, SNS, SQS, SES, etc.
- Experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
- Demonstrate capabilities in building complex, scalable, high-performance and secure cloud based solutions.
- Good Knowledge of RDBMS(MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL) and NoSQL(DynamoDB/MongoDB/Cassandra) databases.
- Strong experience in REST and SOAP based web services.
- Knowledge of software development best practices including coding standards, code reviews and source control.
- Knowledge of python, Linux shell scripting would add advantage.
- Knowledge of containerized technology would add advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Experience with Agile framework for project lifecycle.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.