Infostretch is looking for Automation Engineer with a minimum of 5-6 years of work experience. The position is based in Detroit, MI.
- Understand and implementing automation scripts using Selenium web driver in Java language
- Need to have strong Knowledge on TestNG, Cucumber framework or any equivalent framework
- Strong coding experience in programming language like Java (J2SE) is must
- Experience in configuring Jenkins job for executing Automation project
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Environment
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT, SVN
- Experience in Work management tool like JIRA as part of day-day activities while working in Agile methodology
- Knowledge in SQL is must
- Understanding the Manual test cases and come up with creative solutions to automate them.
- Writing test cases based on the story in the sprint.
- Creation of Desktop web, Mobile web, Mobile app automation scripts using selenium in Java language.
- Configuration of Jenkins job to execute Automation project on daily basis.
- Execute tests and determine the root-cause of issues found for functional, negative, regression testing.
- Ability to analyze issues from the Automation execution result reports.
- Proactive to present your views when scrum discussions are going on
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study