Solution Architect (IoT)
We are looking for a senior level IoT Solution Architect with rich experience in IoT Solutions and Platforms. This candidate will perform following responsibilities.
- Understand and design the strategies from edge devices to companion application and cloud architecture for the given requirements.
- Elaborate high level customer requirements to the meaningful business requirements and develop technical requirement specification documents that will be followed by the project team during the execution of the project
- Evaluate / review key customer product specifications; convert them into tech specs, software and testing spec and implementation guides.
- Attend / Interface with other team members for designing the interfaces with other solution modules.
- Translate the business user stories into technical stories for the development team
- Using the experience of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile methodology and understanding the project timeline, take required technical decisions to keep the project on track
- Give inputs into a new feature roadmap
- Assist Product Manager in smoothly running the sprint and resolving any impediments
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of overall industry experience
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is required.
- 5+ years of experience with cloud services / Mobile Application Development iOS or Android
- IoT Companion Mobile Application Development Experience on BLE and other communication stack is preferred
- Experience working with remote team is preferred
- Able to understand the requirements and engage effectively with all the stakeholders (clients, management, business, cross-functional and technical teams)
- Lay down the end-to-end architecture, featuring on-device solution, device lifecycle management, cloud integration / device gateway, platforms
- AWS Cloud Experience: 5+ years of experience in AWS IOT Core, Kinesis, Lambda, Dynamodb, SNS, Code pipeline, CloudFormation, Cloudwatch, Kibana, IAM, S3, AWS Cognito, AWS certificate manager, Route53, VPC- API gateway, Elasticsearch services, ElasticBeanstalk, EC2, SES and more
Equivalent Cloud Experience in GCP or Microsoft Azure
- Backend experience of Security, scalability, throttling/traffic management, data collection and harnessing, integration with other applications
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams i.e. web, mobile, Data Science and AI etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent team building, organizational and motivational skills