BDD Automation Lead
Job Description :
If you are a BDD evangelist/ Test automation/scalability "Rockstar" who has proven experience and passion for BDD, automated testing, deployment and everything around it, talk to us. Infostretch projects will stretch your capabilities and keep you on the bleeding edge of automation technologies for Mobile and Web.
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of active and recent experience with BDD, test automation experience either with commercial or open source tools.. We need someone who have very good experience in implementing BDD in large enterprise in agile model. Must be comfortable as a consultant and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish BDD ground rules and roles and responsibilities to foster a cohesive BDD team
- Deliver project process improvements across Sprint
- Usage support for tools used for the BDD process & provide methods of categorizing backend (API) and frontend (UI) test cases
- Strong Desired experience of 5+ years in desktop, Web and Mobile Automation
- Experience with Automation testing tool, preferred experience with Selenium Web Driver or custom test tool
- Strong Test automation experience with at least two of the following Selenium, Appium, custom test tool, JUnit.
- Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- 5+ years of experience in Automation, BDD etc
- Must have BS or MS degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study.
Job Responsibilities :
- Experience executing BDD on a project
- Embed with the customer's engineering Agile teams to coach and guide them throughout their journey to BDD. Be a player-coach.
- Share and advocate for best practices in BDD. Help the team adopt and mature its BDD processes and practices
- Envision and setup KPIs/metrics to baseline and gauge the maturity of the BDD adoption and effectiveness of the coaching
- Provide refresher BDD trainings on as-needed basis
- Provide thought leadership around BDD automation framework design and implementation
- Identify and surface challenges in adoption, recommended solutions and effectively communicate to executive leadership.
- Develop automation frameworks using Script/Java programming languages
- Enforce the utilization of tools and methodologies to improve effectiveness and increase efficiencies