Product Owner / Manager - PBM
Infostretch is seeking a Product Owner/Manager with 5+ years of experience in information gathering and creating product stories and acceptance criteria. This position is based out in New York City, NY
- Own the product vision, roadmap and improvement areas of the existing product to maximize customer acceptance and maximize revenue opportunities
- Ownership and understanding of the PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management) space, product value proposition, positioning, market condition as part of the overall business model.
- Overall workflow understanding of the claim adjudication, formularies, drug list, pharmacy networks, benefit plan design, copay, pricing, etc.
- Responsible for illustrating and documenting new and/or revised product conceptual ideas and their market value.
- Liaison between the engineering team and business team; obtaining requirements and product needs from the customer or chief product owner.
- Interface with UX team and development of the new and/or revised products and features.
- Conduct market research, analyze and evaluate the acquired information with various analytical tools.
- Gather, manage, and prioritize market/customer requirements.
- Identify underlying reasons or facts of any product/solution issues.
- Clearly communicate vision and goals of existing and new product/solution.
- Act as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs.
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on market research, product analysis, and success of product.
- Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define what to solve in the market needs document, where you articulate the valuable market problem you’re solving along with priorities and justification for each part of the solution.
- Working efficiently in Agile environments, regularly reviews completed work and checks with customers to ensure that it meets the customer expectations.
- Work with global, cross-functional teams in business, product, design, and engineering
- Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
- Serves as Company-wide subject matter expert (SME) for the product(s)
- Ready to travel to gather requirements at customer locations.
- BS. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- 5+ years in information gathering and creating product stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong analytical capability with ability to meet deadlines
- Construct clear product requirements and technical documentation on short notice
- Excellent communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Great people skills to effectively interact with customers, engineering team, design, etc.
- Guide and lead the team of Product Owner when required.
- Genuine passion for new technologies, analytical tools, and market research
- Ability to identify facts or information by breaking down information and analyzing results from which can be used to come up with suitable solutions that can solve product related issues
- Comfortably deliver simultaneous and outstanding results