Engineering Manager (.Net)
Job description for engineering manager:
- Solid working experience in enterprise backend technologies using .NET Stack like C#, WebAPI, MVC and Entity framework / LINQ.
- Strong experience working with different databases / nosql technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, T-SQL, PL/SQL.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture, approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements
- Should have knowledge of AWS services, containerization and deployment strategy
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications
along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability, and scalability
- Ability to clearly document complicated technical environments & concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot and help team to identify the problems and issues
- Good analytical skills, street smart, CAN-DO attitude
- Lead the team from the front on technical aspects and motivate team members
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Establish proper development process and educate and encourage team to follow the same.
- Participate in presales in providing technical solutions and assists in effort estimations
- Lead .net practice team and stay up to date with new technology trends
- Lead from front on team building and hiring team members
Detailed Role description:
- Understands and documents the Technical requirements of Application system, NFR.
- Evaluates and anticipates impact of technical solutions on related projects, translates technical solutions based on clients’ needs and feasibility.
- Writes integrated technical architecture and solutions of multiple applications
- Designs the system to meet the NFR requirements of the customer.
- Monitor development and design of core components, frameworks, POC
- Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
- Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
- Understands interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications upon the technical environment.
- Design, architecture documentation / presentations
- Research and development to evaluate / compare emerging tools and software products
- Fine tuning of existing architectures, tools and frameworks
- To assist in creating standards and best practices for software design and development
- Bring new design / technology ideas to the team
- Participates in presales in providing technical solutions and assists in effort estimation
- Mentor and groom team members on technical front.
Required qualification and skills:
- Engineering/MCA with 11+ years of experience in enterprise development
- Strong and hands on experience in design, implementation and delivery of the enterprise projects
- Strong and hands on experience in micro services architecture and security
- Understand Standards and best practices for Design, Security, System Interface mechanisms, Batch processes, system monitoring
- Experience with REST implementations to address distributed service transaction requirements with support for standards such as WS-Security, WS-Policy, WS-Coordination
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends
- Good analytical, grasping and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization (written and verbal communication)
- Ability to handle large team and motivate team to learn new technologies and to develop connect with team
- High levels of initiative and creativity