Project Manager (Scrum Master)
- Manage project planning activities and execution of multiple projects in parallel.
- Facilitate daily standup meetings and corresponding retrospectives, demos, backlog sizing, sprint planning, and ad hoc meetings as needed
- Facilitate defining product backlog, manage and track team capacity and velocity to ensure timely and successful completion of releases.
- Resolve project execution issues and involve team as needed.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the team to encourage adoption of good agile practices
- Use Jira to track work (features, user stories, defects) and release scope
- Ensure effective project communication, provide regular updates to management team.
- Total 8+ years of experience and at least 4-5 years of IT and project/program management, and agile/scrum expertise.
- Ability to manage projects from conception to successful implementation. Requires solid project management skills, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, presentation, business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff.
- Sound knowledge of scrum/agile tools – Jira in particular.