Infostretch Corporation is seeking an Automation Engineer with a minimum of 5+ years of experience based at Detroit, MI location.
- Excellent programming skills with Core JAVA, Selenium Web driver, JUnit or TestNG, Maven or ANT
- 4-7 Years of hands-on Experience on Automation with strong knowledge of OOPs
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- Knowledge about Appium is desirable
- Experience in automating REST and SOAP services
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration (Jenkins) highly desirable.
- Good understanding of version control systems such as SVN, Git, BitBucket or similar
- Experience with Acceptance Driven Development (ATDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approaches in software testing
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
- Proven experience testing for mobile applications and Web Services
- Active Participation in determining acceptance criteria of new features as well as changes
- Determine appropriate test strategy for changes
- Determine impact to test suite – need for new tests, maintenance to current tests etc.
- Determine test data requirements for new tests
- Experience in Manual Testing is desirable
- Strong adherent to Agile principles in letter as well as in spirit. Knows and follows Agile convention, but importantly internalizes the Agile spirit
- Willing to work in onshore-offshore model and be a bridge between onshore and offshore teams by having daily sync up