Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
- Hands-on experience on Tricentis Tosca, Selenium, TestNG with Java.
- Hands-on experience on Appium Mobile Automation.
- Hands-on coding and proactively mentor automation engineers.
- Continually learning, mentoring and developing your career.
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members.
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value.
- Should have a proven track record for quality and performance of code deliverable, strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- 3+ Years of hands-on Experience on Java with strong knowledge of OOPs
- 1+ years of hands on experience with Tricentis Tosca.
- Existing Tricentis Tosca certification at Automation Specialist level
- BS. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- Experience with Automation testing tool, preferred experience with Selenium Web Driver or custom test tool
- Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- Understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing life-cycle
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills desired
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- Strong in any scripting language.