Front End Architect
At eMoney, we help people talk about money. We are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course fun are never compromised.
The Front End Architect at eMoney will work in an agile architecture environment across the entire eMoney technology portfolio on current and emerging products. You will work with product managers and owners, application development managers and tech leads, to define system architecture across multiple products, setting technology standards and strategy. This role will require a breadth of technology, leadership and communication skills to influence, lead and set the strategic directions.
If you have these qualifications…
- Experience with Front End technology like React, React Native, GraphQL
- 3+ years working in an architecture role
- 12+ years of software development experience
- In depth knowledge of more than one of the following development language and technology: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Java, Python, Django, ES6, React
- In depth knowledge of one or more of the following deployment technology: Azure, docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Experience with API Design, formats and protocols including REST, XML, JSON
- Experience with multiple authentication technologies: SAML, OAUTH, JWT Token
- Experience in TDD, DevOps, and Agile processes
- Demonstrated ability to influence, communicate and lead technology and design decisions
- Demonstrated abilities to communicate technology and product needs between product and engineering teams
And can handle these responsibilities…
- Drive multiple architectural initiatives across multiple teams independently
- Create scalable forward-looking architecture for SaaS and mobile applications
- Drive and influence cross-functional technology solutions in a highly collaborative environment
- Analyze and improve stability, scalability and performance of systems
- Work with technical leads in scrum teams to provide technical guidance, communicate technical decisions, and mentor developers
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, create proof of concept projects
We will offer you…
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead.
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do.
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options
- Tools for self-development and continued learning
- Flexibility to work from home
- 401k with a generous company match
- A wonderful opportunity
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system for financial advisors that offers transparency, security, mobile access and superior organization for everything that impacts their clients' financial lives. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, eMoney’s 1000 employees serve almost 60 thousand financial professionals and supports over 2.9 million end clients.