Manager, Strategic Programs
About Your Role
As a Manager, Strategic Programs, you’ll partner closely with the sales and editorial teams to play an integral role in our business success. Your core responsibility will be to work with key stakeholders and clients to develop and execute custom content and native programs.
You must be able to develop and manage complex project plans, work in tandem with clients and internal teams, and execute seamlessly on custom content programs. The ability to understand big-picture business needs, and then translate them into achievable and measurable results, is critical for your success in this role. This position reports into the Director of Strategic Partnerships.
About Your Contributions
- Partner with the sales team to ideate and develop proposals that are customized to fit client objectives.
- Ensure the sales team understands all project requirements before a program is sold
- Serve as the primary facilitator for custom content programs from start to finish, liaising with internal teams and the client/agency to ensure project timelines are created and followed, proper communication occurs between parties, and budgets are met
- Ensure all stakeholders are up-to-date of campaign status, and appropriate documentation exists of meetings and decisions
- Possess a strong understanding of ad product offerings and fully understand production cost implications
- Educate the Investopedia sales team on the suite of custom content products available to sell. Provide support on sales calls as needed.
- Continually review internal processes to ensure all stakeholders’ needs are being met, and iterate and improve where needed
- Complete special projects as required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience at a digital publisher, agency, media company, or sales organization
- Understanding of advertising, sales development, and the media sales process
- Knowledge of digital media terminology (Impressions, CPM, CPV, etc.) Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and third party vendors
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and internally manage key stakeholders (sales, product, editorial) to meet client deadlines
- Acute attention to detail required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Positive team player who problem-solves to get the job done
- Knowledge of finance or experience with financial brands is a plus
About UsFor more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.