Junior Analyst, Revenue Analytics
About Your Role
Dotdash is seeking a Junior Analyst to join the Revenue Analytics team. The Junior Analyst is responsible for a variety of reporting and analysis in support of our revenue forecasting and accrual processes. The Revenue Analytics team works closely with Sales, Finance and Operations in a highly visible role offering huge opportunities for growth. The ideal candidate is fluent in excel, has a high attention to detail, and is eager to learn and develop new skills.
About Your Contributions
- Weekly sales pipeline reporting
- Weekly revenue pacing reporting
- Ad Hoc Sales Analysis
- Monthly delivery reporting in support of close
- Salesforce admin support
- 1-2 years in a quantitative, business, financial, or data analyst role
- High proficiency in Excel
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Experience working with large data sets
- Salesforce or comparable CRM experience a plus
- Experience in digital advertising a plus
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.