Every day, Canadians rely on our insights to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. As the country’s #1 provider of automotive history and valuation insights, we’re always innovating to make buying and selling used vehicles easier for all Canadians.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You dream big and chart your own career path. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun. You know leading a balanced lifestyle in a supportive work environment is important. You’re not just another employee. You are a CARFAX Canadian!
CARFAX Canada is excited to announce that we are looking for a new addition to our growing sales team in the role of Account Representative. This phone-based position is located at CARFAX Canada’s head office in London, ON.
As an Account Representative, you will:
- Be responsible for selling existing and new products over the phone to current customer base
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts
- Become a trusted business advisor and consultant to our dealer clients
- Nurture relationships to grow revenues
- Manage a territory size of approximately 400 accounts and $500,000 per month revenue that encompasses dealerships of various sizes
- No travel required
If you are a motivated self-starter, this position offers a distinct level of autonomy and self-management.
- Sell CARFAX Canada products to the existing customer base
- Achieve daily phone call targets to manage territory
- Demonstrate how CARFAX Canada can improve our customer’s business by showing value in our product assortment and educating on how to integrate them into their business
- Develop and grow sales opportunities by researching our customer accounts and identifying revenue-generating accounts
- Perform effective online demos and training to our dealer accounts on how to use our products, and answer any questions or concerns they have
- Make recommendations for improving policies and procedures to enhance the sales team
- Create, manage and maintain accurate records in our CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics)
Education and Experience Required:
- A background demonstrating your competitive nature
- Proven track record demonstrating a will to win
- Excellent time management skills
- Passion and drive to work toward achieving goals and targets
- Work well as part of a team, as well as individually
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Very adept at identifying and solving problems
- Strong industry knowledge is an asset
- A positive attitude and desire to celebrate wins!
CARFAX Canada is headquartered in London, Ontario, and now has an office in Waterloo as well to support our growth. We’re proud to offer competitive pay, benefits and bonuses, RRSP matching, maternity leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events. We’re committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until January 10, 2020.
Not exactly the position you were looking for, but still want to join our awesome team? Visit our careers page to learn more about us and to see our other job openings!