Associate Product Manager
Do you see the world a little differently? Do you see possibility and opportunity around every corner? If you enjoy being part of a passionate and fun team, you could be CARFAX Canada’s next Associate Product Manager.
Every day, Canadians rely on our insights to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. As the country’s #1 provider of automotive history and valuation insights, we’re always innovating to make buying and selling used vehicles easier for all Canadians.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You dream big and chart your own career path. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun. You know leading a balanced lifestyle in a supportive work environment is important. You’re not just another employee. You are a CARFAX Canadian!
- Respect and empower your Agile team, including Dev’s and QA
- Support the Agile team with a groomed product backlog
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, representing the product to the customers
- Review product metrics and analytics
- Meet with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback on upcoming product changes
- Negotiate business requirements to match technical feasibility
- Create great stories and acceptance criteria
- Prioritize backlog and communicate upcoming releases to stakeholders
- Lead refinement and planning meetings to clearly explain requirements with Agile team
- Competitive analysis, blueprints and technical analysis
- Be the voice of the customer, driving client satisfaction and showing concern when issues arise
- Show excitement for building new products for large enterprises and important clients
- Be a cheerleader for our team and products both internally and externally
- Get it done – negotiate your way through internal and external roadblocks
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Experience as a product owner or product manager
- Technical experience with code, architecture, data, databases and UX
- JIRA experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment like Scrum
CARFAX Canada’s core values are: Integrity, Objective, Customer Advocate, Solutions-Oriented and Transparent. The successful candidate will share these values.
Compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience, performance bonuses, health/dental benefits and an optional RRSP match program.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until September 24, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.