Every day, Canadians rely on our insights to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. As the country’s #1 provider of automotive history and valuation insights, we’re always innovating to make buying and selling used vehicles easier for all Canadians.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You dream big and chart your own career path. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun. You know leading a balanced lifestyle in a supportive work environment is important. You’re not just another employee. You are a CARFAX Canadian!
Reporting to the Director, Automotive Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will provide a high level of marketing support to our Automotive Sales team, and will work closely with the Product, Content and Creative, Internal Operations, and Sales Operations teams to deploy our B2B marketing strategies.
This role is critical in ensuring successful product launches, driving awareness, generating leads through targeted marketing campaigns, and flawless execution of sponsorships and event/trade show exhibits.
As a Marketing Specialist, no two days will be alike! You’ll be working on a variety of initiatives including:
- Leading B2B marketing communications and go-to-market activities, including the development of email communications, landing pages, product information pages, sales collateral, and FAQs/talk tracks
- Execution of the B2B marketing plan to drive brand and product awareness, as well as generate leads for the Sales team
- Tradeshow and event coordination, brand activation and on-site management
- Working with sales leaders to identify areas of opportunity coming up with strategies to support their goals
- Developing a strong understanding of our B2B customers and being the voice of customer in cross-functional team settings
- Act as a brand ambassador and ensure that the CARFAX Canada brand and mascot are being used properly and consistently in everything that we do
Who You Are
- You’re a collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You’re results-oriented and have a bias for action – you don’t sit and wait to be told what to do
- You’re an analytical thinker and rely on data to make business decisions
- You’re a relationship builder and enjoy working with others
- You’re organized and pride yourself on delivering high quality work
- You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and try new things
Education and Experience Required
- Post-secondary education, college diploma or university degree required (focus on business and/or marketing considered an asset)
- Minimum 5 years of prior marketing experience is required (B2B marketing experience is preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are critical
- Thorough understanding of email marketing metrics (ex. open rate, click-through rate)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with well in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize work
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and marketing automation software
- Willingness to travel occasionally for conferences/events
- Bilingualism (French) and experience in the automotive space is considered an asset
CARFAX Canada is headquartered in London, Ontario, and now has an office in Waterloo as well to support our growth. We’re proud to offer competitive pay, benefits and bonuses, RRSP matching, maternity leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events. We’re committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until October 23, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not exactly the position you were looking for, but still want to join our awesome team? Visit our careers page to learn more about us and to see our other job openings!