Product Manager-Digital Activation
4C is building the leading self-service intelligence platform for marketers to drive business outcomes across closed ecosystems. Brands, agencies, and media owners around the world trust Scope by 4C™ to surface insights about their most valuable consumers and creatives, and activate them across channels and devices. With over $2 billion in annualized advertising spend running through Scope, 4C bridges linear television, streaming video, digital commerce, and social media. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Singapore. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Product Manager, Digital Activation, you will own both single and cross-publisher tools that cover the end-to-end management and optimization. You’ll help conceive, architect, and implement new products and product features that help our clients do their jobs more effectively and profitably, and that put us ahead in the marketplace.
You are passionate about shipping best in class products that are delightfully useful, help clients succeed and keep them coming back.
- Develop a future facing consolidated POV on social and programmatic ecosystems
- Collect customer/market requirements from various internal and external sources, produce product requirement documents, evaluate them against company strategies, work with the Engineering team to see the engineering impact and present to senior management to determine whether it should be included in the Product Roadmap.
- Produce, maintain and manage the availability of product documentation, as well as providing the necessary input to Marketing for the production of marketing collateral.
- Work cross-functionally to define the business model and pricing strategy for new products.
- Bring market and competitive knowledge of video to steer the product strategy.
- Manage incoming customer and market requirements, evaluating their feasibility with Engineering, determining the business case, and translating them into an overall product roadmaps
- Act as a central point of contact for Sales concerning technical questions that cannot be answered by existing collaterals. Support sales in client meetings whenever needed.
- Provide commercial requirements to Engineering for all product components that are under your responsibility and for those which are shared between product lines, working with the other Product Managers as required to ensure a holistic view.
- Help maintain and build relationships with our publisher partners
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Management with 2+ years in video or programmatic ad technology
- Solid understanding of the social ecosystems and related APIs
- Sufficient technical aptitude to understand and influence complex technology issues
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, highly dynamic, geographically dispersed environment
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.