Technical Product Manager-Advanced Television & Digital Video
4C is building the leading self-service intelligence platform for marketers to drive business outcomes across closed ecosystems. Brands, agencies, and media owners around the world trust Scope by 4C™ to surface insights about their most valuable consumers and creatives, and activate them across channels and devices. With over $2 billion in annualized advertising spend running through Scope, 4C bridges linear television, streaming video, digital commerce, and social media. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Singapore. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This individual will be part of the 4C product team, and act as the primary liaison between 4C Product-Engineering and Client Product-Engineering-Ad Sales team to bring the cross-screen advanced TV and digital video product to market. This position will be located in Mumbai, India at client location. This individual will have responsibility for understanding, documenting client requirements with detailed use cases, product requirements, and functional specs as well as communicating with engineering teams, driving implementation and customer on-boarding, and training client teams.
- Be part of the 4C product team and serve as the primary liaison between 4C Product-Engineering and Client Product-Engineering-Ad Sales team to bring the cross-screen advanced TV and digital video product to market.
- Understanding, gathering, documenting, and communicating product requirements effectively to cross-functional teams and facilitate feature, and product roadmap prioritization
- Partner with Client Design/UX team to provide input on product design to ensure it meets business and consumer needs
- Drive customer and internal stakeholder communications as well as training (including Sales, Marketing, Engineering & QA) as the product line interface
- Manage and complete tasks associated with the following by working with cross-functional teams:
- Requirements definition, review, prioritization, and implementation planning
- Gain client, customer and sales validation during planning
- QA releases as product owner acceptance
- Feature/function roadmap: reviews across product line, collaborate with other senior cross-departmental team members to drive implementation
- Post-launch monitoring of product ROI and customer feedback: Track PBIs and prioritize course corrections for the product
- Others, as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- BS/BA in Engineering or Computer Science. MBA preferred.
- 2-4 years of applied professional experience in Product Management and Project Management
- 1-2 years experience in the linear TV and/ or in the Digital Video advertising space in India
- Strong understanding of Digital Video media buying and selling, programmatic advertising technology solutions
- Experience with TV viewership data and BI tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment. Ease with ambiguity is necessary.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution.