Client Success Manager
4C is building the leading self-service intelligence platform for marketers to drive business outcomes across closed ecosystems. Brands, agencies, and media owners around the world trust Scope by 4C™ to surface insights about their most valuable consumers and creatives, and activate them across channels and devices. With over $2 billion in annualized advertising spend running through Scope, 4C bridges linear television, streaming video, digital commerce, and social media. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Singapore. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
Knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytic abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide 4C-caliber service, research and market analysis.
The Client Success Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our clients at the heart of everything we do. You help the Sales and Operations team better serve our US user-base for the 4C suite of products. Success in this position requires strong consultative and analytic skills, a focus on service and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, delivering against tight deadlines.
- Build customer relationships and deliver impact with our clients.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to promote 4C’s strategy and solidify adoption of the 4C platform within existing customer base.
- Partner with Sales, Product and Engineering teams by representing client interests and business priorities to help inform 4C’s ongoing product roadmap and ensure long-term client alignment.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of client service.
- Experience in Marketing and/or Advertising.
- Ad Technology experience.
- Paid Social and/or Search experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in performance in a highly dynamic environment.
- Team player.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.