HR Coordinator WRI Mexico
In this role, you will provide general support to the human resources department and processes for WRI Mexico and Colombia. You will be coordinating meetings, responding to staff questions, assisting with documenting policies and processes, leading new hire onboarding sessions and supporting to build positive employee relations. You will have the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience and have a bird-eye view of all areas in the human resources function. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- Administer HR policies and processes, including staff hires, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through the HR system to ensure accurate record-keeping
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Participate actively in new-hire onboarding training by coordinating and leading specific sessions
- Lead internship program.
- Conduct audits of HR programs and processes and recommend improvements
- Assist with the preparation of the performance review process and related compensation.
- File documents into appropriate employee files
- Assist or prepare correspondence as requested including those related to work permits and visas
- Prepare new-employee files.
- HR KPI´s experience (data base knowhow)
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration communications, organization psychology, international relations, industrial engineering.
- Minimum of 5 year of relevant work experience.
- Proficientin Microsoft Office suite.
- Full command in English.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Professional demeanor to handle confidential information and requests with sensitivity
- Passion for environmental sustainability.