Associate – Talent Acquisition
Associate – Talent Acquisition
Who we are and what we do?
WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sound and socially equitable development. WRI India’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
We are inspired by and associated with World Resources Institute (WRI), a global research organization. Currently over 150 researchers are working with WRI India in our offices at Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Overview for Operations
WRI Operations team supports the crucial front-line work of the organization, they directly interact and work with Donors, Partners, Government agencies, Statutory bodies, Trustees, Vendors, and Consultants in fielding their inquiries, providing support at all the fronts and solving problems. So that the WRI programs can be implemented without any hurdles and the program staff and researchers can develop high quality research documents, plans and implement the programs at the field level.
WRI operations team consists of various functions such as Budget and Finance, Grants and Contracts, Legal Counsel, Human Resource, IT and Facilities management. Each role comes under the purview of operations and each function lead reports to the Director Operations and Director Operations report to the CEO of the Organization.
WRI Operations team strive for operational excellence across all functions starting with the recruitment, retention and management of WRI’s staff, our most important asset. We manage our endowment, the contributions entrusted to us, and our facilities in ways that are in line with our values and advance our mission. We maintain strict budgetary planning and financial controls to ensure that all contributions are managed in compliance with donors’ wishes.
About your role:
We are seeking a skilled Recruiter to help us source, identify, screen, and hire talent at various levels for WRI India. In this role, you will be responsible for determining job requirements, supporting with interview scheduling and co-ordination and forecasting hiring needs. You will be responsible for improving candidate outreach/engagement and promote WRI India's brand through recruitment initiatives.
How your day will unfold:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Responsible for screening and shortlisting CVs for all open positions on our Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Sourcing applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn, Naukri and other professional networks
- Create and maintain job descriptions for each position
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies and employer branding initiatives to build pipelines of diverse set of qualified applicants.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Monitoring and promoting the WRI India’s referral program internally
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Responsible for conducting reference checks and Background check for all hires.
- Keep records of all mails and documents used for recruitment on ATS.
- Closely work with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
- Proactively focus on Continuous process improvement initiatives to drive process excellence
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives/Projects.
Skills and Qualifications we seek:
- Bachelor's Degree or master’s in human resources management
- 2+ years of relevant recruitment and sourcing experience through ATS, social media channels and internet data mining (including Boolean searches)
- Proven experience in Talent Mapping, Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Excellent interviewing, assessment, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of work, managing multiple projects and coordinating multiple requests to successful completion
- Outstanding relationship management skills and experience of building strong relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – articulate and numerate
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- An individual who takes initiative, works pro-actively, has ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with recruitment trends
- Ability to communicate HR Policies and procedures to internal staff regularly.
Salary and Benefits: 6,50,000 INR to 7,50,000 INR CTC Per annum
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
Duration:1 year as term hire (extendable based on performance and project requirements)
Location: Delhi, India
Start date: As soon as possible
List of Documents to be attached:
- Cover Letter
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) @WRI India
WRI India values and promotes diversity, equity and inclusion across all areas of our work and workforce. Integrating these values into our actions fosters a progressive and collaborative culture and can also enhance our impact. It is our responsibility to create a welcoming working environment for people of diverse cultures, backgrounds and experience to learn together. We are responsible for fostering a safe and inclusive workplace where questions, concerns and information about diversity, equity and inclusion are part of our ongoing dialogue and development.
Learn more about WRI India’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Click Here
People-centric to the core:
We keep our people at the centre of everything we do - from a welcoming work environment to benefits and a culture that encourages staff to stay healthy, happy, engaged, and growing.
Some of the non-monetary benefits that our staff get:
Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones for up to INR 8 lakhs
Term Insurance: Our term insurance policy covers life coverage of 50 lakhs per staff member
Employee Assistance program: Promoting mental well-being and supporting staff in achieving a satisfying work-life balance
Digital healthcare service: Online doctor consultations for your primary healthcare needs
Flexible work schedule: Alternative work arrangements for all who are eligible by nature of their job
Learning culture: Workshops and trainings to empower staff, encourage new learning opportunities
Rest and Recharge weeks: We encourage staff to take time off to rest, rejuvenate, upskill, and pursue their interests.
Our leave policy: Avail personal time off at 36 per year, along with public holidays, maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves.
Click here to know more about our benefits Careers | WRI INDIA (wri-india.org)
Equal employment @WRI India
We believe in equal employment, it is our policy to recruit, and provide opportunities for advancement in all job classifications without regard to caste, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual preference, parental status, or disability.