Intern – HR, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Intern – HR, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
The selected candidate will be responsible for promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion within the institute by engaging with external marginalized groups for building a diverse pool of candidates, collecting and analysing DEI data, creating reporting tools, researching best practices, and actively addressing barriers to DEI.
How you day will unfold:
- Identify and reach out to marginalized workgroups outside WRI through various platforms to promote current job opportunities and support in developing diverse pool of candidates.
- Collect and analyse diversity data from Jobvite and provide recommendations based on the findings.
- Develop a PowerBI dashboard to measure and report on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) data and initiatives.
- Conduct research on best DEI practices in recruitment and recommend DEI initiatives that can be integrated into the hiring process.
- Create and execute action plans to address identified barriers to diversity and inclusion.
- Brainstorm with team members about issues and trends in the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Track and communicate results related to committed DEI actions, ensuring meaningful and measurable progress toward DEI goals.
- Develop a list of sample DEI goals that new Managers can reference when setting their long-term priorities.
Qualifications and requirements we seek:
- Bachelors or Master’s in education, communications, HR, psychology, organizational development, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience on working on DEI related programs within a non-profit or private sector in India or globally.
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
· Knowledgeable about terminology/well versed in language connected to diversity, culture, and equity topics.
Stipend: 25,000 Per Month
Duration: 2 Months
List of Documents to be attached:
- Cover Letter/ Resume/ Writing Sample/ Reports/
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose. Finalized candidate will be required to take a writing/analytical test.
We believe in equal employment, it is our policy to recruit, and provide opportunities for advancement in all job classifications without regard to caste, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual preference, parental status, or disability.
Learn more about our organization at www.wri.org