Inviting web design agencies/companies for website designing of our FOLU India program (Individual applicants are requested to not apply)
Inviting web design agencies/companies for website designing of our FOLU India program
(Individual applicants are requested to not apply)
What is FOLU?
The Food and Land Use Coalition (FOLU) is a global community of country platforms, partner organizations and Ambassadors working to advance sustainability, equity and resilience in food and land use systems. Created in 2017, FOLU supports diversity, embraces disruptive thinking and forges consensus through an evidence-based approach. The coalition empowers farmers, policymakers, businesses, investors and civil society to unlock collective action at scale. It presently operates in 10 countries including India. The core partners of FOLU India platform are Council on Energy, Environment and Water (CEEW), The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), Revitalising Rainfed Agriculture Network (RRAN) and World Resources Institute India (WRI).
In order to actively contribute to the food systems discussion in the public domain, FOLU India aims to create a dedicated platform for food systems in India, in the form of a FOLU India website. The platform will be used to publish its knowledge products, inform external stakeholders about its latest projects and work in India and updates about its various event. For this, FOLU India wishes to engage a web development agency that will also be responsible for maintaining the website post its creation.
Scope of work:
The scope of work for the identified agency includes the following:
• Purchase a domain name for the website; server hosting costs, etc
• Create a dynamic FOLU India website in line with branding for FOLU India and FOLU global.
• Develop distinct visual identity for each of the three following separate sections – India-Food System Transformation Hub; General FOLU India - this section will be replicated from global website; Food System Dialogue India
• Design sample pages, templates, including colours and fonts separately for the above three sections
• Create web pages for Food Systems Dialogue India 2023 on priority (by 25 November 2023).
• Create interactive maps, provision for geospatial webpage, etc other infographic along with a database as required and briefed by FOLU team.
• Prepare design plans and present the website structure, user flows, etc to the FOLU team.
• Create a comprehensive site map for the website.
• The agency should have a good understanding of content management systems, UX/UI, SEO principles, cross-browser compatibility issue.
• Test and improve the design and functionality of the website.
• Maintain the website by publishing new content as shared by the FOLU India team. Duration to be mutually discussed and agreed upon.
Key dates and timeline:
Receive briefing by FOLU team 26 October 2023
Present initial plan for the website based on briefing by FOLU team - feedback received 31 October 2023
Design and launch initial pages for Food Systems Dialogue 2023 1 December 2023
Web pages from other websites/platforms to be migrated/linked to the new website 31 January 2024
Create other pages with content received from FOLU team 15 February 2024
Beta testing to be completed and final version of the website launched 30 March 2024
Qualifications and Requirements we seek:
• Agency’s Portfolio of projects should align with WRI India’s mission, agency should have worked on similar design requirements.
• Experience working with non-profit organizations. Familiarity with the unique challenges and goals of non-profits can be advantageous.
• Agency should have the skills necessary to meet our project requirements with qualified and expert team members such web designers, developers, UX/UI specialists, and project managers.
Duration: 5 months
Start date: As soon as possible
Budget: Up to INR 8,00,000
Interested agencies should submit a letter of interest and a design portfolio to Pallavi Singh at [email protected] or apply on our website with all the necessary documents.
• Letter of Interest and design portfolio should highlight past experiences that support their application.
• Application should be submitted by 26th October 2023.
• Submissions will be screened, and most suitable agencies will be invited for briefing and requested to submit their proposal by a stipulated date. The shortlisted agency would be informed through an email within 10 days from the end date of submission.
• FOLU India reserves the right to accept/ reject one or all concepts note or stop the process of approval at any stage, without assigning any reasons and this action shall not attract any liability on FOLU India.