Executive Assistant to WRI China Country Director
On-line applications are required.
In the event of technical difficulties, please email Jie.firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter, Jie will help you to submit on-line.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to our new appointed China Country Director. Your primary role would be providing day-to-day administrative support to the country director. You will be the principal liaison person for the country director with WRI staff across our global network and external stakeholders around the world. You will also provide some basic research support to the country director in the forms of internal strategy papers and policy briefs, presentation slides, talking points, etc. As such, we are seeking a talented person with excellent interpersonal skills and passionate to work with people across all levels and with different cultures and languagues.
- Serve as principal liaison person for the country director with internal WRI staff and external stakeholders;
- Receive incoming correspondence (internal & external), present and summarize contents, and recommend ultimate disposition to the country director;
- Receive and review speaking invitations to the country director, gather appropriate background information and negotiate honoraria in order for the country director to determine response;
- Prepare background information, talking points, slides, and other preparatory materials for the country director for meetings and speeches;
- Schedule meetings and travels for the country director;
- Support the country director in strategic planning, including drafting of strategic plans and producing progress reports, as requested;
- Planning and scheduling meetings and events for the country director.
- Support the country director with event planning and leadership visits;
- Provide research support the country director as requested;
- Provide other administrative support as requested by the country director.
- Master’s degree or higher;
- Three to four years of experience in similar capacity;
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in Chinese and English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and passionate to work with people across all levels and with different cultures;
- Commitment to WRI’s mission and values;
- Prior engagement on environmental and/or international development focus area is a plus;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, and other collaborative work platforms.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with experience and skills
Duration: Full-time regular
Location: Beijing, China
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please submit your application before Aug 5！
Application deadline: Open till filled