Associate Manager, Contract Admin
Job ID 2022-4335
Krames, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR® integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.s yo.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Krames seeks an Associate Contracts Manager. Reporting to the Sales Support Sr. Manager, the Associate Contracts Manager shall oversee the Contract Billing team that perform administrative and sales support to the account management teams for various markets and product lines.
- Manage staff, including coaching performance and completing employee appraisals, use the time reporting system, reporting signing and reporting all exception time on a weekly basis.
- Assure that all licensing clients that are invoiced accurately and timely via Salesforce and Great Planes systems. Regularly validate licensing sales to assure accurate and timely commission reporting working closely with Operations to do so.
- Interface with various internal teams such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Client Services, Accounting and Operations to ensure appropriate support is being provided.
- Maintain orderly and accurate documentation for all active and inactive contracts, prepare pricing for contracts, renewal documentation and contracts to the account management teams.
- Maintain clients addresses and contacts in Salesforce and Great Planes.
- Support the Deal Desk team with pricing and contracting as needed.
- Review all client redlines with non-standard language before it is routed to the legal team for review.
- Create monthly billing reports to the billing team. Pull reports for senior management upon request which may include the creation of custom reports.
- Work with various Technology and Industry partners to track sales, arrange for payment between companies, and resolve and issues.
- Conduct new hire training for new Contract Billing Specialists.
- Assist account management with special projects, expediting rush requests, and creation of client quotes and agreements.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong analytical and organizational skills and effective verbal communication skills. The ability to organize, prioritize and manage workload with minimal supervision and generate accurate reports.
- Constantly maintain a current, basic understanding of all product lines, policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update standard operating policy and procedures to assure business continuity, identity, streamline and recommended enhancements to existing processes as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
3+ years’ experience and demonstrated success in managing direct reports, locally and remotely. Organized, multi-tasker with excellent judgment on prioritization within a high volume transactional high detail environment. Able to work flexible hours, mainly at month end and quarter end. Strong communication/interpersonal skills; able to build relationships and influence cross-functionally. Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel and working knowledge of Salesforce.com, or similar systems. Experience in data analysis, modeling and/or financial analysis.
This position offers growth and carries a competitive compensation plan, health benefits and matched 401(k). Apply today for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team!