Project Manager - Fire Protection- Corporate Engineering
Fire Protection – Corporate Engineering
Victaulic Global HQ in Easton, PA
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS OFFERED FOR THIS OPENING**
Victaulic, the global leader in mechanical pipe joining innovations, is searching for the best and brightest engineering talent in the industry. Victaulic is the world's leading producer of mechanical pipe joining solutions. The company has 14 manufacturing facilities and 29 branches worldwide with 4,200 employees who speak 43 languages across the globe. With over 1900 global patents, Victaulic solutions are at work in more than 140 countries across diverse business lines including oil and gas, chemical, mining, power generation, water and wastewater treatment, military and marine, as well as commercial building and fire protection.
Working with Product Managers in the respective areas, focus on project management for supporting the integration of Globe projects. Complete management of all aspects related to product release.
- Coordinate and supervisor all activities related to overall program execution. Responsible to ensure all program targets (cost/schedule/performance/inventory build/etc.) are satisfied as defined within the program scope document.
- Responsible to coordinate cross-functional team communications between all involved business units (Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Marketing, Legal, Sales).
- Responsible to maintain/report overall program schedule as required to Product Management.
- Responsible for problem solving of internal function conflicts.
- Responsible for managing product design modifications.
- BS Engineering Degree Preferred
- Ability to lead through influence in a matrix environment.
- 3+ years’ experience managing 100K+ projects using MS Project (or equivalent) for program/resource tracking (variance reports)
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1+ years’ experience with engineering drawings, BOMs, MRP/ERP systems and overall supply chain management
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and communicate solutions in a constructive and positive manner
- Demonstrated background of innovation (product process, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to meet time lines
- Excellent communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Program/project engineering or management skills/capabilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products