2nd & 3rd Shift Production - Alburtis, PA
Come join a global leader in pipe joining solutions!
Victaulic has what you’re looking for – career opportunity, professional development, excellent benefits, and a collaborative work environment. Our people are our best asset, so we take care of them.Responsibilities
1. Perform continuous physical labor by cleaning, sweeping, lifting, carrying, moving, painting, & shoveling inside and outside of the facility.
2. Operate powered industrial equipment and vehicles to move, remove, haul, store and transfer materials.
3. Fill in for other employees during breaks, tardiness, and absenteeism.
4. Perform job in a safe manner by following all established safety rules, policies, and procedures.
6. To perform duties in such a manner as to assure the uninterrupted operation of the facility and the continuation of Victaulic as a clean and safe place to work.
7. Actively participate in SRP, QWG, VPDS, and any other Company initiative designed to improve workplace efficiency, eliminate waste, and improve quality.
8. Housekeeping: Maintain a clean and safe work area, responsible to clean work area and all related equipment, remove waste, store related equipment/tools, and clean any other area as directed by Supervision.
- The Morning Calls Top Work Place
- Opportunity for growth and Innovation
- VPP World Class Safety Program
- Company Events
- Company Matched 401k Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Program
Benefits effective 30 days after hire:
- Life Insurance
- 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursement (effective 6 months after hire)
2. Willing to work in an industrial/foundry environment.
3. Willing to work weekends and extended hours on a continuous basis
4. Experience in an industrial/foundry environment preferred.
5. Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift