Sr. Analyst, International Tax and Transfer Pricing
Our Global Tax team undertakes a wide range of projects including:
- Transfer pricing policy design, implementation, and monitoring
- Tax planning and analysis
- Financial analysis and modeling for international tax and transfer pricing purposes
- Internal valuation, pricing, benchmarking and transfer pricing comparability analyses
- Global international tax and transfer pricing compliance and documentation
- Dispute management, including audit defense, competent authority assistance, and advance pricing agreements
Analyst's initial responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing financial statements and assisting the team with financial and economic analyses for tax purposes
- Working with large sets of accounting and transactional data
- Analyzing tax implications of various transactions
- Preparing tax working papers
- Participating in fact gathering and undertaking economic research
- Participating in meetings and interviews
- Developing presentations for colleagues and other teams within the company
- Writing memoranda, reports and other business communication
- Supporting the communications with tax authorities and auditors
- Staying up to date on global transfer pricing, tax and business developments
Since our first patent in 1919, Victaulic has been the originator and world's leading producer of mechanical pipe joining solutions. Used in the most demanding markets, Victaulic innovative piping technologies and services put people to work faster while increasing safety, ensuring reliability and maximizing efficiency. The company has 13 manufacturing facilities and 28 branches worldwide with 3,600 employees who speak 43 languages across the globe. With over 1800 active global patents, Victaulic solutions are at work in more than 120 countries across diverse business lines including oil and gas, chemical, mining, power generation, water and wastewater treatment, military and marine, as well as commercial building and fire protection.
Victaulic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Experience working in international tax and/or transfer pricing field is an asset
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Tax, Commerce, Business, or Statistics. A graduate degree is preferred, however, undergraduate degree holders will also be considered.
- Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects, possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills, has proven business communication (oral and written) skills, and well-developed independent research skills
- Proficiency with financial systems, data extraction/manipulation, financial analysis and modeling (i.e., Excel)
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office tools such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, transfer pricing tools, and Excel VBA is an asset
- Eagerness to learn and a commitment to deliver an exceptional experience