Position: VICTAULIC SALE Engineer / Korea
Reports to: Region Sales Manager - Korea
Title : Sale Engineer in Metro Industry Team
Sale Engineer is responsible for increasing the market share, in Korea territory, for Industry Market especially. This will be accomplished through an objectives program.
- Develops and implements a yearly business plan and target number that achieves revenue, product and market forecasts and goals.
- Develops a complete understanding of:
' Product features/benefits and their market applications
' Communication capabilities and background knowledge of market & customers
' Construction influences- owner, engineer, contractor, jobsite, distributor
- Create projects and specified Victaulic products through continuous relationship with design engineers
- Develops and maintains a balanced distribution network.
- Fulfills all corporate administrative requirements.
- Understands the construction cycle and successfully influences decision-makers at all levels to maximize Victaulic sales potential.
- Investigates and reports on market trends, competitor activity, etc.
- Communicates and coordinates activities with designated country manager.
- Drive Plan through Account/Project Development through all levels
Qualifications (education, experience, personal attributes):
1. University/College graduate (Major: Mechanical Engineering is preferred)
2. Minimum 5 years relevant experiences in filed sales (jobsite follow-up)
3. Good relationship with mechanical & engineering contractors and industry companies
4. Self-motivated, confidant.
5. Written and verbal communication skills, professional image. Skilled presenter.
6. Willing to travel overnight and/or relocate.
7. Team player
8. Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Base Salary per annum will be discussed
Car will be provided
Expenses for business activities like mobile phone and gas will be reimbursed by company expenses report
Incentive program will be applied separately