- Provide Engineering consulting support to sales organization. This includes telephone and written correspondence, joint calls with sales personnel to address customer's technical inquiries and investigating field installations/trouble shooting as to product usage and performance. Address direct customer inquiries regarding Victaulic product features, benefits and applications. When appropriate, make joint calls with sales personnel to customer's facilities to address technical inquiries and seminars.
- Investigate product performance issues at field installations and with returned materials.
- Conduct training sessions with new Victaulic employees to educate them on the features and benefits of our products and services.
- Serve as an internal resource on product issues, representing the customer’s needs.
- Continually update personal knowledge of Victaulic products, competitive products, and piping markets.
- When requested, provide assistance in local product regulatory matters
- Perform additional related projects as assigned by leader of Application Engineering.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, HVAC engineering, and other related engineering degree.
- Excellent communication skills and professional appearance.
- Fluent in English for both written and oral communication.
- Organizational skills and ability to set priorities.
- Willingness to travel domestic and internationally, up to 20%
- Self-motivation and desire to excel.
- Experience in system design including but not limit to fire protection system, HVAC system, water treatment system and processing piping system is a plus.