Infrastructure Specialist - Water and Wastewater
The Infrastructure Sales Specialist will focus on developing Water, Waste Water, Power, and Transportation related business in a given territory for all of the company's engineered products and solutions by calling on consultants, owners, contractors and supporting the local Victaulic distributors.
- To assist in developing customized value added proposals and presentations focusing on below the line or indirect savings through the use of Victaulic
- Professionally communicate and coordinate all related commercial issues and activities with the appropriate Regional Managers and the Infrastructure market team.
- Fulfill all corporate administrative requirements.
- Establish and maintain a qualified priority project list. This list will include PEC and non PEC opportunities and must be updated and maintained within the Victaulic databases.
- Establish and maintain an Infrastructure account list. This list will include the top Owners, EPC's, A/E's, and industrial contractors and related contacts within each account. These accounts must be updated and maintained within the Victaulic databases.
- Submit weekly reports and monthly account development highlights
- Develop and update strategic account plans and programs for all key accounts to include:
- Training (Office & Field Personnel)
- Knowledge Base of Proof Sources and Testimonials
- Customer classification based on priorities and opportunity assessment
- Activity plan for account development
Drive Plan through Account/Project Development at all levels.
Qualifications (education, experience, personal attributes):
- University degree is preferred
- Previous sales experience selling 'value added' products/services to the power or industrial construction markets, or EPC firms focused on these markets
- Clear understanding of Value Selling model is essential, or previous sales experience which entails selling from a value added proposition
- Self-motivated, confident
- Demonstrates a strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional image
- Willing to travel overnight
- Team Player
- Competitive, flexible, and resilient by nature
- Strong organizational and time management skills