Maintenance Manager - The Metropolitan (SIGN-ON BONUS!)
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic organization? Are you a dedicated, customer service-oriented individual that is committed to excellence? Do you have a true passion for helping others and a desire to create a strong maintenance team? If so, Venterra has an excellent career opportunity for you as a full time Maintenance Manager at The Metropolitan Apartments in Louisville, KY. This role will require HVAC certification, rotating on-call availability, boiler system knowledge, and prior industry experience.
OFFERING A SIGN-ON BONUS AFTER 6 MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT!
Founded in 2001, at Venterra, we own and manage apartment communities in 16 major US cities that provide housing to over 29,000 people and 5,000 pets. We are committed to improving the lives of our residents by delivering an industry-leading customer experience.
We're recognized and honored to have been named:
- 2017 & 2016 Glassdoor Best Place to Work
- 2018, 2017, & 2016 Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces
- 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity
- 2019 & 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces in Texas
- 2018 Houston Top Workplaces
- 2018 Glassdoor Top CEOs
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by the Achievers Corporation
- And have 100% of our communities recognized as "Top Rated" by ApartmentRatings.com
Our Maintenance Managers provide quality service to our residents, supervise our maintenance teams, and are responsible for prioritizing, scheduling, and monitoring daily maintenance activities, as well as overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, apartment make-readies, and preventative maintenance and construction or rehabilitation projects for their community. They maintain an adequate inventory of supplies for repairs and operate within budgeted amounts, making good financial decisions.
This position will appeal to you if you:
- Have a true passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with people
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no day is ever the same
- Enjoy problem-solving and finding unique solutions to complex problems
- Are resourceful, focused on the details, have a sense of urgency, take pride in getting results, and strive to "raise the bar" through continuous coaching
- Enjoy being in a position that allows you to use your technical, communication, and computer skills
- Have a desire to create a strong team and a positive work environment
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company
If you are motivated to work in a challenging environment, where your results will be recognized and rewarded, you should consider a career with Venterra. We are looking for the best in the industry, those that genuinely wish to excel in their career.
Come join a team where you have unlimited growth potential and career advancement. We offer great compensation, an excellent benefits package, and training to reach your full potential!
Know someone who would be perfect for a role with us? Refer them to us and you could be $250 richer!
Subscribe to our blog to get The Venterra Skinny!