Maintenance Technician - Zang Triangle
Do you want to be a part of an amazing company culture? Are you a team player who enjoys using your technical skills and HVAC training to find unique solutions to problems? Do you have a sense of urgency and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with career training and development opportunities? If so Venterra has an excellent career opportunity for you as a full time Maintenance Technician at Zang Triangle in Dallas, Texas. This role will require HVAC certification, previous industry experience, and on-call availability.
Founded in 2001, at Venterra, we own and manage apartment communities in 16 major US cities that provide housing to over 29,000 people and 5,000 pets. We are committed to improving the lives of our residents by delivering an industry-leading customer experience.
We're recognized and honored to have been named:
- 2017 & 2016 Glassdoor Best Place to Work
- 2018, 2017, & 2016 Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces
- 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity
- 2019 & 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces in Texas
- 2018 Houston Top Workplaces
- 2018 Glassdoor Top CEOs
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by the Achievers Corporation
- And have 100% of our communities recognized as "Top Rated" by ApartmentRatings.com
Our Maintenance Technicians provide support to the Maintenance Managers and assume a leadership role in their absence. They provide quality service to our residents, diagnose problems, and make repairs. They are responsible for routine and preventative maintenance repairs, as well as ensuring that Venterra's 48 Hour Service Guarantee is adhered to when completing service requests.
This position will appeal to you if you:
- Have a true passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with people
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no day is ever the same
- Enjoy using your technical skills to find unique solutions to complex problems
- Are a team player
- Are focused on the details and have a sense of urgency
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company
If you are motivated to work in a challenging environment, where your results will be recognized and rewarded, you should consider a career with Venterra. We are looking for the best in the industry, those that genuinely wish to excel in their career.
Come join a team where you have unlimited growth potential and career advancement. We offer great compensation, an excellent benefits package, and training to reach your full potential!
Know someone who would be perfect for a role with us? Refer them to us and you could be $250 richer!
Subscribe to our blog to get The Venterra Skinny!