To see if this position qualifies for a sign-on bonus, click here: Valley Health Sign-On Bonuses
Please Note: To protect our patients, our workforce and our community, Valley Health is requiring that all newly hired employees and internal transfers (current employees requesting internal transfers) must have received at least one COVID-19 vaccination dose. Newly hired Applicants (those not currently employed by Valley Health) who have been offered a position will have to provide documentation of their vaccination status at the time of their Employee Health appointment. For internal transfers, Employee Health will contact you if they have questions around your vaccination status. Valley Health has a process for applicants who have been offered a position to request an exemption or deferral for medical or religious reasons. To search for vaccine locations, visit vaccines.gov.
- Entity: Valley Regional Enterprises
- Shift: Rotating
Who We Are
Valley Health System is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, urgent cares, physician practices, and services. Expanding across Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland, we are devoted to the health of all who call our 18-county area home.
A vital resource for healthcare, we are the region’s largest employer, a dependable community partner, and are at the leading edge of clinical innovations.
We are looking for passionate, innovative, and caring people who will each bring their unique skills and perspectives to our workplace.
What You Will Do:
Certification & Licensures
Licensed in the State of Virginia or West Virginia depending on the location of primary position Secondary state license may be required within six months of hire
Valid ARRT registration required at time of employment
Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
BLS Certification (Basic Life Support) - American Heart ‘Healthcare Provider’ (HCP) - AHA approved required *
* New hires must have American Heart Association (AHA) appropriate certification prior to completion of orientation.
• Must be willing to work in all VH UC/OH/QC clinics; carry licenses that allow for the capabilities; and be flexible with last minute assignments • Be cross-trained in areas as designated by Urgent Care/Occ Health management within 45 days of employment • The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status, and interpret the appropriate information needed in order to provide care for the age group of patients served.
What You Will Get:
At Valley Health, we believe everyone is a caregiver, and our goal is to create an environment where our caregivers thrive physically, financially, and emotionally. In addition to a competitive salary, our most popular benefits for full-time employees include:
• A Zero-Deductible Health Plan
• Dental and vision insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Tuition Assistance
• Retirement Savings Match
• A Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with many aspects of emotional wellbeing
• Membership to Healthy U: An Incentive-Based Wellness Program
Valley Health also offers a health savings account & flexible spending account for childcare, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and professional development. In addition, several perks come with working for the largest employer in the region, such as discounts to on-campus dining, and more.
To see the full scale of what we offer, visit valleyhealthbenefits.com.
We celebrate, support, and thrive on our differences for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and the communities we serve.
We are neighbors caring for neighbors, and our goal is always to help those we serve get well, feel well, and stay well.
Criminal Background Checks
VA State Police and/or WV State Background and Fingerprinting (WV Cares) (applicable state)
3rd party Background Check
13 A Imaging